Jan 28, 2011

the week flew by

Day 8 - Some progress


Day 9 - No time for knitting!

Day 10 - Too much homework!

Day 11 - Went snowboarding and had outrageous fun again.


Day 12 - Knitted about 10 garter ridges

Day 13 - Finished Block 3!

This week was a little crazy because I was planning on being gone all night Wednesday so I was booking to get my homework done.  It totally paid off; I got to knit a lot at the end of the week in front of The Big Bang Theory.

My baby blanket is coming along so well! I figured I have knit about 180 rows in 13 days. Not too shabby.



Block 4 is looking really intimidating right now. Instead of 60 stitches wide it asks to pick up 72 stitches along the right side of Block 3 and across the bound off edge of Block 2. Block 4 will also require 36 garter ridges before it can be bound off.

Now I am switching to my final color, Fresh Green.

I think I will start that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think =)