I am so depressed right now. My friend said I was pushing my beliefs on him. I had to walk home, and it took me about an hour. I can't put up with that crap. You listen to your friends...and if you feel uncomfortable, you explain why and talk about it. You don't just blow up and act like a goon. That is not a good way to keep a friend.
I just wish my head would stop pounding, and that I would quit crying. I wish I could distract myself from all of the events that happened.
I wish my car wasn't in the shop at that time. And I wish Brandon didn't work 2nd shift. It is scary walking at night when guys drive up to you and ask, "Baby are you ok?"
I just hope I can make more friends, especially Christian ones, and forget about the ones who screwed me over.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please tell me what you think =)