Now I did a little research before I bound off the last square. I was wondering if I should keep the stitches live (on holders) or do the bind off and picking up stitches like the pattern says. After consulting the Ravelry forums, I decided that I would try it the bind off way because then all the blocks will have a distinct edge, and some Ravelers preferred the look. I don't have any problem with picking up stitches anyway.
So here we go, Block 2
Pick up 36 stitches along the right side (I did 1 in each "valley" between ridges).
Knit 18 garter ridges. All I got to tonight is picking up the stitches in yellow, and I just turned the block on its side to knit into the right side of it.
One thing I know is that Calculus homework really sucked tonight. Then I realized all of the answers were in the back of the book! Wondering if this is a trick. Maybe they want to see how many people get A's on homework but fail the tests? No idea. What a boring semester though. I hope knitting keeps my busy and makes it fly!
Well almost 2am better hit the pillow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please tell me what you think =)